Sunday, December 18, 2011

Over the Weekend

We finally finished cleaning our house over the weekend!
YAY!! Praise the Lord!
We will keep my house clean from now on!!!

After cleaning, we watched "The Shawshank Redemption"
and I was writing down some of my plans for the rest of month.

We put my hubby's chocolate into these Christmas tree trays 
that I got from the thrift store.(Click here to read my post about it.
My hubby was so happy :)

We got these adorable book marks from Korea :)
They are a philosopher and a virgin.
I wanted to get the bride and the groom book marks but they weren't that pretty.


We had the HOT CHOCOLATE WITH TONS OF MARSHMALLOW = HEAVEN!!


This is the kitty ornaments that I got from the thrift store.(Click here to read my post about it.)


This is one of my hubby's birthday present that I got him this year.
He loves Tron. (I didn't like the original or the new movie!!)

I also finished wrapping Christmas presents :) :) :)

We went to my in-laws' last night.
We watched "Cowboys & Aliens" and of course, I fell alseep!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment.
You are the best!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...