Thursday, May 17, 2012

Personalized Paper Doll by Jordan Grace Owens

Back in April, I foud these awesome personalized paper dolls from this etsy store.
The designer name is Jordan Grace Owens and she is very talented artist!

I placed in an order in April and I received the paper dolls 2 weeks ago.
My Gamja couldn't help himself not to chew the package!
Luckily, the dolls weren't destroyed!


Aren't these so adorable?
I'm afraid that Gamja might chew them so I'm gonna put somewhere 
that he can't reach them. 
He'd better not destroy my paper dolls!!!!

These are the pictures from Jordan Grace Owens.
If you would like to order one, please visit her etsy store.
You won't regret it!

Kikiki- Look at Gamja's face!!! It's so Gamja!!

6 comments:

  1. WAAAAAAAA! I am so in love! I just love her paperdolls :) I'm glad you had some done!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Violet! I'm still not sure where I put them so Gamja can't attack them :)

      Delete
  2. So adorable! Will definitely order one for our little family once my bundle of joy comes out. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YAY!! You will love it!!! When is your bundle of joy come out? Congrats!!

      Delete
  3. awww jane! this is super cute! love it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment.
You are the best!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...