Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Merry Christmas Part 2

I love that Christmas presents are getting piled up :)

Told you everybody knows that I love mustache :p

Oh, Maverick, Maverick!

My awesome hubby got me another awesome Christmas present!
A PINK GUITAR!
OMG!!! I've been practicing a little bit.
My dad(father-in-law) is a great guitar player 
so he's gonna teach me how to play guitar :) :) :)  
I'm not good at it right now 
but as long as I practice everyday, I hope I will be like my dad someday :)


The more I see Maverick, the more I want a puppy!



We had tons of dessert too :)

We sang some Christmas songs while my dad was playing guitar :)

I had some rum eggnog :) Wow!! I want this everyday!

We played some boardgames :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment.
You are the best!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...