Saturday, September 14, 2013

Sleep, Sleep, SLEEP!!

Happy Satuday!!
I hope you all are having a wonderful day!
The weather has been so nice lately!
I started going for a walk almost everyday with Audrey and my mom.
I wish I could go back to the gym but they don't do childcare under 3 month old babies.
SUCKS.
It's ok. I walk almost for 40 - 50 minutes everyday :)

Lots of people tell me to sleep when Audrey sleeps.
Let me tell you. 
Audrey takes a nap no more than 20 or 30 minutes after I feed her.
Sometimes she doesn't sleep LONG at night either.
I hope she takes a LONG nap so I can do ddalki diary, more blog, read books and draw.
When she takes a nap(SHORT ONE), I pump the breast milk, wash the bottles, wash the diapers
and do the laundry.

I really wish that I could do ddalki diary and blog everyday though.
Let's hope that I will be able to do that soon :)


2 comments:

  1. they provide childcare at the gym for babies older than 3 months? wow! but walking 40-50 minutes sounds really good! here's to more happy memories with your baby~~ :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will be able to go back to gym starting November since Audrey is gonna be 3 month old by then. Can't wait!!! It's been nice lately outside so I enjoy walking outside in the evening:)

      Delete

Thank you for leaving a comment.
You are the best!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...