Friday, February 3, 2012

What's in My Bag, Cosmetic Bag, Pencil Case and Sandwich Purse?

Happy Friday, everyone!
Oh!! and HAPPY FEBRUARY!!
I can not believe that it's already February!
Hope you are keeping new year's resolutions well!

Today, I took pictures of these :)
What's in my bag?
3. Multivitamin and iron tablets
5. My Vera Bradley pencil case
6. Life without Limits by Nick Vujicic(I'm currently reading this.)
7. Notepad
8. Mirror
9. Comb
12. Amway Nutrilite Yeast B
13. My cosmetic bag

What's in my cosmetic bag?

What's in my pencil case?
 1. Knife
5. Pink highlighter
6. Rilakkuma Mechanical Pencil
8. Blue Pen
10. Sharpie
11. Refill 0.5 mm B
12. White-out
13. Eraser
14. USB
15. Hello Kitty USB

What's in my sandwich purse?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment.
You are the best!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...