Monday, February 13, 2012

Gamja

I went to the vet to pick up Gamja today :)
I did it by myself!! :p

When we went to Petco last Saturday, we picked this carrying case.

I'd never been to the vet before so it was exciting experience.

The vet lady told me to put the seat belt over the carrying case and I did it.
Poor Gamja who didn't know what the heck was going on meowed couple times
and fell asleep. Then he woke up, meowed and fell asleep again :p

This is Gamja's favorite toy.
My hubby and I almost screamed when we found this sugar glider!!

Gamja is still purring and chilling with me :D

I think Gamja likes me :D
  

4 comments:

  1. So cute! Little orange kitty! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. AHHHHHHH!!!!! He is so cute. And beautiful. I love the color and markings. Sorry, I haven't written to you, I have been working on a design project and it's been kind of crazy. But, I promise I will. I love him. I am petting him through the computer screen. I simply insist you draw him! Have a great day friend! Hugs from Snowy Columbus!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't be sorry! I've been busy too :)
      Thank you for petting him through the computer screen :)
      You are so sweet!!!!
      Hope you are having a good day!

      Delete

Thank you for leaving a comment.
You are the best!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...