Sunday, February 19, 2012

Gamja

It's been a week since my hubby and I met our lovely Gamja.
Here are some of his pictures lately.
I've been taking so many pictures of him and I feel like he lives in my cell phone!

I love this picture. He looks so cranky but awfully cute!

He likes to stare outside.

He was meowing this morning.
I'm still having a hard time whenever he meows.
I'm not sure if he is hungry, or he needs to go to potty or he wants to play with me.

I love when he falls asleep in my arms.

He loves my laptop and computer, especially the keyboards.
He likes sitting on the keyboard!

We watched Friends(Friends is my No.1 favorite TV show!) together last night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment.
You are the best!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...