Tuesday, December 10, 2013

It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas!

Happy Tuesday!
We got some snow couple days ago and it's snowing again today!
Hope everybody stays safe and warm!

I love waking up and seeing her smile every morning. :D

And I decorated the house. FINALLY!






Look at the sleeping angel :D
so her mama can finish decorating the house!!
Thank you, Audrey!

We put her hand ornament.
I think she was 3 or 4 weeks old when we did this.

 We got this ornament last year.
Alex and I knew that I was pregnant so we bought it.
I thought and hoped we would have a baby boy
and Alex's favorite color is blue.
I don't think Audrey will mind it later :p

The Mickey Mouse ornament is Alex's 1st Christmas Ornament.
I'm still amazed that my parents(in-laws) still keep all his ornaments :)
So sweet!

I got this Very She & Him Christmas record from Hope 2 years ago.
Still I don't like Zooey Deschanel but I like this album. :D


I got some soap Bath & Body Works. 
Now the whole house smells like Christmas, even the bathroom! YAY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment.
You are the best!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...