Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Easy Tortilla Pizzas

I've been in love with tortilla lately.
I've been searching for lots of easy recipes using tortilla
This is my favorite recipe so far.

Do you like pizza?
My hubby and I love pizza!

Here is how to make it!
First, you will need a tortilla, chopped tomatoes and mozzarella cheese. 

1. Put the tortilla on the pan and make it warm so it's not crunchy.
(I don't know about you but I love soft tacos and soft cookies :))
I flipped it back and forth several times.
I did this for about 3 - 4 minutes.

2. Put the chopped tomatoes on the warm tortilla.
Leave them for 1 - 2 minutes.

3. Add mozzarella cheese and wait until it starts melting.

4. Enjoy your pizza!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment.
You are the best!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...