Thursday, August 23, 2012

082312

I went to dentist on Tuesday.
They told me that I had 4 cavities and it would cost $180.00 to put fillings in a month ago.
While I was laying down on the chair, my dentist told me that she could see a new cavity.
She asked me if I wanted her to put a filling in the new cavity.
I told her go ahead and do it.
When I had to pay at the register, the receptionist told me that the total is $250.00 
because of the stupid new cavity.
(Yes. I have a dental insurance and this is how much I still need to pay!)
I guess it is time for me to say good bye to my sweets.
I just don't know how to do it..... yet....................
I gotta keep reminding myself $250! $250! $250!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment.
You are the best!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...