Monday, January 16, 2012

Homemade Popsicles :D

I love making popsicles. They are easy to make and they taste good! Really good!!

Here are the ingredients. 
Plain yogurt, popsicle maker, blueberry jam and Nutella
It's really up to you what kind of flavor you want to have.
I've put banana, strawberry jam and chocolate syrup before.
OH!!! THIS TIME I FORGOT TO PUT AGAVE SYRUB!
It gets sweet once you add some of agave syrup. Don't put it too much.
While you are adding, you might want to add agave syrup little by little and taste it.
Otherwise, it's sour and not that sweet.

Mix plain yogurt with blueberry jam.
(I mentioned earlier that I forgot to put agave syrup and this is when you want to add agave syrup little by little.)

Mix plain yogurt with NUTELLA :)

Make sure that you don't fill these fully. Leave .25 inch on the top.
(Otherwise, they will be overflowed!!!)

Keep these in the freezer for 6 hours.
(I know this is a hard part ; Waiting for 6 hours!!)

Here is my homemade Nutella popsicle.
(Sorry for the bad lighting!)

2 comments:

  1. Oh my, I am going to so try that soon! Looks so yummy....

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Violet - You will love them. Just make sure that you add agave syrup or honey a little bit :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment.
You are the best!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...