Monday, January 23, 2012

Pineapple Yogurt Popsicles

Last weekend, I made another popsicles.
This time, I made the pineapple yogurt popsicles!!!


This is how I made them.
ingredients
  Greek Plain Yogurt, popsicle maker, canned pineapple and agave syrup
(I did not forget to add agave syrup this time!)

1. Mix the pineapples with yogurt.
The amount of the pineapples and the yogurt is really up to you.

2. Add agave syrups.
(What I did was adding little by little of agave syrup 
and I stopped doing it when this yogurt mix became sweet.)

3. Put the yogurt mix in the popsicle maker.
(Please make sure that you leave .25 inch on the top of the popsicle.
Otherwise, they will overflow!)

4. Put the popsicle maker in the freezer for 6 hours.

You have leftover?
Don't worry!
You can eat it as it is! 
Yummy pineapple yogurt :D :D :D

6 hours later..... I had one and it was so good!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment.
You are the best!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...