Friday, January 20, 2012

Making Milk Chocolate Glaze for Cupcake Pops

Last Monday, I posted "Cupcake Pops".
Couple nights ago, I was craving something sweet(Shocker, right?)
so I made some milk chocolate glaze for cupcake pops.
(Believe or not, I'm not a huge fan of white chocolate.)

I followed the recipe that I used last monday and I don't mind repeating here.

Here is a recipe for Milk Chocolate Glaze. 
Ingredients 
1 package (6 ounces) milk chocolate, 3 tablespoon heavy whipping cream, 
3 tablespoons butter(cut into thirds and softened), 
1/5 cup confectioner's sugar(sifted), 1/2 teaspoon vanilla

1. Combine milk chocolate and cream in a deep bowl. Microwave on HIGH power for 1 minute. Stir. Microwave on HIGH power for an additional 10 to 15 seconds if necessary for milk chocolate and butter to melt.






2. Blend in sugar and vanilla. Stir smooth.



3. Dip cake pops in warm frosting dip. Microwave on HIGH power for 10 to 15 seconds as needed to keep a glaze consistency.


Personally, I love this than white chocolate glaze :)
(Note to myself : Put 2 tablespoon of butter next time. It was still too buttery:/)


8 comments:

  1. Oh boy, I would LOVE to try those :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Violet - I know!!! There is only one left and I think I'm gonna eat it. Wait. I will share it with my hubby :p

    ReplyDelete
  3. They look so yummy! You are making it really hard to stay on my diet, haha. ^^;

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ Melissa - Oops! Sorry!!!! I never stay on my diet!! It's so hard!!! Good luck!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. lol, that's okay. ^_~ I just need to lose this baby weight! Its been over a year now, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  6. @ Melissa - Oh!! Baby weight!! I heard it's hard to lose it but I believe that YOU CAN DO IT!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Holy! I just saw this post! They turned out really nicely! I heard cake pops are super hard to make! The glaze looks delicious!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I guess it's time for me to make some of these again :)
      Thank you for the sweet words!

      Delete

Thank you for leaving a comment.
You are the best!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...