Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Homemade Peanut Butter Cups

Happy Wednesday :D :D :D
YAY!!!
A few weeks ago, I found this recipe in Pinterest
and made these delicious homemade peanut butter cups. 

Here are the ingredients.(This will make 12 small peanut butter cups.)
1/4 cup + 2 Tablespoons Unsweetened Cocoa Powder 
3 Tablespoons Coconut Oil
3 Tablespoons Peanut Butter 
3/4 Teaspoon Banilla Extract 
 5 - 10 Teaspoons Agave Syrup
Tiny pinch Sea Salt
12 Mini cupcake liners

I'd never seen coconut oil before. 
I thought it would be more like a liquid but it was more like butter!

 Mix peanut butter, coconut oil and cocoa powder.

 Continue to stir these over low until melted together.

Once these are evenly blended together, add vanilla extract and agave syrup.
(When I made my first 12 peanut butter cups, I added only 6 teaspoon of agave syrup and they tasted like dark chocolate which I don't like that much! 
This time, I put 10 teaspoon of agave syrup and they tasted so good!!
It really depends how sweet you want them to be.)
Then add tiny pinch of sea salt.

Pour them into the mini cupcake liners and freeze them for about 15 minutes.

 Enjoy your homemade peanut butter cups :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment.
You are the best!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...