Tuesday, April 10, 2012

041012

One of my favorite movie is My Neighbor Totoro.
Have you seen that movie? If you haven't, you've got to see that movie.
I think I'm gonna watch this everyday with my kids in the future :)

My hubby watched it for the first time last Friday and he said he liked it :)

My hubby and I were walking outside and it was super windy.
I told my hubby "Look, baby! God is sending us this wind so we won't get sweaty!"
and my hubby said "No, baby. It's Totoro!"
I love my hubby :D



6 comments:

  1. Awww! It's one of my favorites too. I love when the sisters are waiting her father on the bus stop and Totoro plays with the rain *__*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love that scene too!!!! I wish Totoro were my neighbor :D

      Delete
    2. You like these movies too?! Ahh Lauryn we have so much in common!

      Delete
    3. We should create a group together!! :D

      Delete
  2. Awh that is so sweet! I love the Miyazaki movies!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love his movies too :D Totoro is my favorite!!!

      Delete

Thank you for leaving a comment.
You are the best!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...