Sunday, April 1, 2012

Cherry Blossom

My hubby and I went to DC to see cherry blossom last Thursday.
We took metro around 4pm and arrived in DC around 5pm.

We saw this car at the metro station and since I've seen all the Star Wars movies,
I wanted to take this picture :)

Hello, Capital :D

My hubby wore chucks. I wore Toms Ballet Flats :)

Giraffe! Giraffe! Giraffe!


Cherry blossom was gone already since it got really warm so fast this year  
but luckily, we got to see few cherry blossom though :)
  

  
Hello, Thomas Jefferson :D

We sat in front of Thomas Jefferson Memorial couple minutes then headed back to home.

For dinner, we went to Italian restaurant, Rafagino Ristorante near our house and they have the best appetizer, Tonno e Avocado Tartare!!


I ordered Linguini al Frutto di Mare(I don't even know how to pronounce it!) and it was delicious!

After dinner, we ewnt to Tutti Rutti again :)

This is Cherry Cherry by Chara and the perfect song for cherry blossom!


2 comments:

  1. Oh my! Those cherry blossoms are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) Hopefully next year, I will see lots of them in DC :)

      Delete

Thank you for leaving a comment.
You are the best!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...