Monday, September 9, 2013

In Old Town Alexandria

Old Town Alexandria is one of my favorite
and also one of my dad's favorite place.
Whenever my parents visit me from Korea, we always go to there.
This year, Audrey was there with us :D

We walked around little bit.

Old Town Alexandria was still beautiful :D

We are Asians(except Alex :p)
and you know how much Asian love taking pictures :p

Thank you, mom and dad, for helping me, Alex and Audrey :)

They love pushing the stroller :)

I finally bought some head bands for Audrey so people would stop asking us
"Is that a boy or a girl?"
Audrey slept almost whole time while we were in Old Town Alexandria :)
Doesn't she look like playing piano? :D

Sleeping Audrey with her awesome grandpa!

4 comments:

  1. Your parents and Audrey's stroller are all matchy matchy is red~ I love the pictures of your parents at the bottom. So sweet~~ :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Jane unnie :D It was a good day :D

      Delete
  2. These pictures are so sweet :)

    I love the ones of your mom and dad together!

    Audrey is SO cute! And even though she has her cute headbands, people will still ask if she is a boy or girl.

    My son has long hair, but he always wears boy closes and boy sunglasses and people still call him she. He's 4. I wonder when they'll get the picture lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Stephanie :D
      You are right. Some people still ask if she is a boy or a girl when she is wearing a headband and pink outfit :p

      Delete

Thank you for leaving a comment.
You are the best!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...