Friday, October 19, 2012

Sundubu Jjigae

My favorite food for winter/fall is Sundubu Jjigae.
We love getting Sundubu jjigae 
from our favorite Korean restaurant called  Lighthouse Tofu.
Hope had never been there so Alex and I took her there couple weeks ago.

I love the wallpaper there :)
It's old Korean and Chinese characters.
(No. I don't understand what's written there. I can't even read all of them!)

Alex normally gets kimchi Sunbudu Jjigae 
and I always get seafood Sunbubu Jjigae.
Hope got beef Sunbubu Jjigae :)

I take multi-vitamin, iron and vitamin D while I'm eating food.

We ordered potato Pajeon for the appetizer. It was good.


It's getting cold.
If you want to get some soup, I strongly suggest
you get some Sundubu Jjigae :)

See? Gamja and Aslan want Sundubu Jjigae too :p

2 comments:

  1. oh my gosh, i love korean food... i really want some now. i would go for the kimchi sunbudu jjigae. ~drool~ this post made me sooooooooooo hungry.

    ~ melissa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :D Kimchi sundubu jjigae is really good :)
      Hope you lie it!

      Delete

Thank you for leaving a comment.
You are the best!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...