Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Gamja loves Tigger!

I think Gamja has found his cuddle buddy, tigger.
He likes to cuddle with me when it's cold.
He leaves me alone when it's not cold.

I caught him cuddling and sleeping next to Tigger the other day.
Well, my hubby was sleeping and he settled in my hubby's armpit.
Next thing I know is there was Tigger near my hubby 
and Gamja was holding Tigger and sleeping next to Tigger :)

It was the cutest thing I've ever seen in my life.
I'm so glad that I have a cat.
(He's 8 months old so I don't think he's a kitty anymore. sniff. sniff.)





6 comments:

  1. these are the most adorable pics of gamja, jane! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, that is probably the cutest thing I'll see all day. Awwwwee, cats are so great.

    Loulou

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahhh gamja is so cute! thank you for posting updates about him.. I wish my parents let me adopt a cat one day :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Helena.
      My parents didn't let me have any pet except the goldfish.
      Now I'm married and my hubby and I decided to have a kitty together :)

      Delete

Thank you for leaving a comment.
You are the best!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...