Thursday, August 18, 2011

Lately

My sister-in-law got me a pair of Toms Pink Women's Glitters
for Christmas present last year and I love them.
This year, I bought my 2nd and 3rd Toms shoes. They make my toes happy :)


I've been baking lots of cupcakes lately 
since my hubby and I have been inviting our friends to our home.
I got this awesome mixer for the wedding present from my hubby's boss.
I got these colorful cupcakes ideas from Dainty Squid.
So pretty and so yummy!


I don't like coffee and when I drink it, I put lots of sugar
and gotta use a pretty mug like this one.

I got this gun ice tray and I feel like I'm a superhero!!
Bang! Bang! Bang!!!


I've started to collecting bottles.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment.
You are the best!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...