Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Audrey's Pictures on July 26th, 2013

Can't believe Audrey is turning 1 year old this Saturday :)
I've cried a lot and laughed a lot because of her.
I will do my best to be a good mama to her.
Thank you so much for being an awesome baby, Audrey!!
Mama loves you!

I'd love to share these pictures with you.
My sister, Hope took these pictures on the day when Audrey was born.
Thank you so much, Hope!

Labor Deliver Room #1
How can I forget you?
I screamed so much in this room!

Hope took a picture of a door knob that's said "PUSH".
Haha, funny. :p

Hello, beautiful :D
She was winking at us :p

The pictures below are my favorite pictures of Audrey :D
Look at her face! So round and so soft!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment.
You are the best!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...