Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Strawberry Themed Baby Shower

We had a baby shower for Toro last Saturday.
My mother-in-law and my sisters-in-law organized it
and it was the BEST BABY SHOWER EVER!!
Thank you so much to my awesome mother-in-law 
and my sisters-in-law(Tammy and Hope)!!

I took some pictures before the party started.
Once people started showing up, I totally forgot to take pictures of them!!

One of Tammy's friends is the owner of Diana's Sweet Bakery 
and she baked all these sweets.

Tammy is a graphic designer and the owner of Tamara Arcilla Co.
She designed the cupcake toppers and cupcake wrappers.






Hope made this insanely awesome good lemon-lime-straberry punch!!

Since I'm Korean, of course, we had to have some Korean food :)


My hubby was wearing "Dad to be" and I was wearing "Mom to be" :)

We got lots of presents and Toro is very excited!
So are we!!! :)

4 comments:

  1. this is so great! i love the theme and decorations and sweets! congrats again!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Jane unnie! It was the cutest baby shower I ever went and I'm so glad and thankful that it was our baby shower :D :D :D

      Delete
  2. How cute!!! And how exciting. Baby presents! I want to eat all those treats. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment.
You are the best!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...