Sunday, March 11, 2012

How to Make Homemade Yogurt Bubble Tea

My hubby and I made our first homemade Yogurt bubble tea.
It turned out really yummy! YAY!!

Here is what you need.
Sliced peaches, Agave Syrup(or Honey), Yogurt, Ice and Bubbles(tapioca)

1. Boil the water.

2. When the water starts to boil, add the bubbles in the water.
(You can put the bubbles as much as you want.)

3. Leave the bubbles in the water for 5 minutes. 

4. Strain the water and rinse the bubbles with cold water.

5. It's time to make smoothie.
Blend ice, sliced peaches, yogurt and agave syrup together.
We put the half bag of peaches first and 1 cup of yogurt.


6. After blending, we tasted it and it needed more peach flavor
so we used the rest of the bag and add more agave syrup.



7. Put the bubbles in the cups and then add the smoothie.(ありがとう,大助さん!)
Enjoy them!
  

6 comments:

  1. NOM NOM NOM

    I loooove bubble tea, although I haven't ever tried bubble tea smoothies before. It will be an interesting combination with the fruit smoothies I already make. I found a Boba tea supplier to get my bubbles, and their complete kit is very tempting...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love love love bubble tea too!!!
      I think they sell the bubble tea set at amazon.com :p

      Delete
  2. Yum! That looks delectable! I love it! I feel like going across the street to the boba tea house since I don't have any of these ingredients in my home. Then again, I don't even know if they would have this because it looks too special to be there hehehe... Thanks for sharing! XoXo Jen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I made sweet potato bubble tea tonight again!! omg!! I'm so addicted to them!!!!!!
      Hope you got some bubble tea today :D

      Delete
  3. Wow! It sounds like you had a great and busy weekend!
    I love that you are walking your baby boy! That is so cool!
    We tried that once with Gus. He was older. He did not much
    care for it!

    Sorry, I have not been more in touch. Just been a little busy!
    Talk to you, soon.

    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Michelle! Yes! I had a good weekend!
      My favorite part was walking Gamja :D :D :D
      Stay busy and happy, Michelle!

      Delete

Thank you for leaving a comment.
You are the best!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...